Friday, December 4, 2009

WHY CAN'T I BE SINGLE??

SERIOUSLY, I get sooooo sick of people asking me why I'm not dating....
Is it that weird that I CHOOSE to
a.)WAIT ON GOD FOR MY MATE... and
b.) NOT be bothered with "fill-in-nigga" bs in the meantime??

I mean I think people really don't believe that it's possible for a girl to be content with herself without a man ....

I definitely don't want to be single forever but honestly when I look at my pool of options....I literally get PISSED!....my only major requirement is that you are a LEADER who is able to hold an INTELLIGENT conversation with me.. with that being said, about 98 % of my options have disappeared.....

then throw in the fact that I want him to be God-fearing, Goal-Oriented, and BLACK with an attraction to black females and my options are just like age 40 and up and I don't do old men...

The point of this post is to say that I'm single, I'm not a lesbian (u would be surprised how close minded people are..or would you?),I'm not bitter and I don't hate men ( i do believe theres hope somewhere out there) I don't plan on being single forever BUT I'm not wasting my time on any immature, throwed off BOY ...i'M WAITING...it's not easy to wait on God...it's not easy to be single....BUTTT.....the state of the black male population makes it a WHOLE LOT EASIER

No comments: